Tuesday

My Sweetie & Me...













So, I've been trying to get to posting some of these pictures.... but also trying to get client work done first!  I'm practicing and figuring out how to post images in a larger format so convienently, I am using these images and killing two birds with one stone!!  (A BIG thank you to my new friend Whitney with Studiofour12 in North Carolina for helping me to do this!!!!  I LOVE IT!)

A friend of mine, Ms. Lydia Harrison with Coconut Circle took these images before we left for Texas.  I can't tell you how grateful I am to have them.  It's so nice to have some beautiful pictures of MY family... I don't get to be in them very often!!  I got to try some new actions out on them while editing, and used my new printing company in Texas to check out their print quality too!  I love multi-tasking!  :)  Thank you again Lydia!!

And PS- This blog is under construction... so don't mind the strange layout at the moment.. I'm trying to figure things out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean before you LEFT Florida for stupid Texas. Miss you!
Jennifer

~Karyn said...

lol, yes jen! i stand corrected (and did correct it!) THANKS and I miss you too friend! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09