Thursday

Meet Baby Alexis...

DSC_6005



DSC_6056



DSC_5949



Colazzo-6



Colazzo-10



DSC_6036



Colazzo-18

So cool!!



DSC_5979



DSC_6060




Colazzo-5



DSC_6020



DSC_6055



DSC_6063


This is Baby Alexis... a sweet little muffin who I had the pleasure of photographing just a few days home from the hospital! Mom found and hired me from a google search (which I LOVE) and I was so happy to be able to squeeze her in before I left for Florida. Studio photography is not my first preference, but I must say for newbies I can be persuaded!! Is Big Bro the coolest or what? I'm lovin' his Fidora hat and his stylin' glasses!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all of them! Can't wait until you get to play with sweet Selah! I really like the second to last one. You are amazing!

Leah said...

Ummmm, perfection!!! I so need another baby RIGHT NOW!

Whitney said...

Love your backgrounds.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09