Thursday

Four Weddings & Thankfully, NO Funeral!!

Whitney & Andrew-8443

The beautiful stained glass window in the auditorium... with all the lights off I could really capture all the colors!



BrideDetails



Whitney & Andrew-8557



Whitney & Andrew-8508



Whitney & Andrew-8531

I had to post this because I laughed when I saw it... this is Ashley, Whitney's sister putting on her garter!!



Whitney & Andrew-8575

About to have their first glimpse of each other!! Oh, the anticipation! :)



Whitney & Andrew-8586



Whitney & Andrew-8605



Whitney & Andrew-8600



Whitney & Andrew-8613



Whitney & Andrew-8619



Whitney & Andrew-8667



Whitney & Andrew-8660



Whitney & Andrew-8695

Sweet little Claire, Flower girl- extraordinaire!



Whitney & Andrew-8698

Ring-bearer Gregory, is he cute or what?



Whitney & Andrew-8716

I love how Claire is just gazing up at the bride.... so sweet!



Whitney & Andrew-8732

They came ready with shades... totally their idea! I love that!



Whitney & Andrew-8773



Whitney & Andrew-8879



Whitney & Andrew-8818



Whitney & Andrew-9013



Lights

I was walking by the reception area to go take the picture of the bouquet above, when I noticed this shot waiting on me... the picture on the left was during the reception... just having a little fun with long exposures!! Groovy!



Whitney & Andrew-9245



Whitney & Andrew-9357

The end... last napkin, used and abused cake flowers, and crumbs... I think everyone enjoyed themselves!! :)



This Lubbock couple, Andrew & Whitney had the first out of 4 weddings that I shot in about a 3 week period!! The wedding took place on a hot Texas Saturday, and I must say their friends and family did a lovely job of making 4th & Elm Church of Christ into a beautiful wedding venue!! The event had a very traditional feel to it, and was all in one place (the church) so that made it nice and easy! The heat, however was not easy, and I was super grateful to have a small covered area to take the Bridal party out to do pictures... only for a few minutes at a time though.... so they all didn't melt!! I really liked the Bridesmaid dresses, the pretty pattern in the turquoise material and the complimenting red roses (nice choice, Whitney!). My favorite part of the day was when Andrew saw Whitney for the first time though... they were so sweet and tender with one another... two kids in love! :)


Hope you enjoy this little preview.. more good stuff to come! I wish you both a blessed life together, and thank you for having me... I enjoyed your being with you and your families!!


A big big thanks to my sweet friend Leah from The Salted Image Photography who actually came down for BOTH wedding weekends to shoot with me... it was so fun to have her a long and she was a huge help!! Stay tuned for the next 3 weddings, some very fun Trash the Dress Bridals, the Tomlin Clan, and some Holiday plans for In Bloom Texas!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic!! The thing I enjoy about your photos are the vivid colors and how crisp so many of the pictures are. The bride & groom should be very happy with these. -Carl

Jen G said...

These are wonderful Karyn! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the wedding so far! Thank you for making pictures so fun! I can't wait to see the rest of them. -Whitney

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09