Thursday

Welcome Ellie Ryan... :: Abilene Newborn Photographer, Sweetwater Photographer

EllieRyan-110

** Photographer's Pick! :)



EllieRyan-112



EllieRyan-113

Billie-Sue was so excited about this little ensemble... I thought there was no way Ellie would put up with what I thought was an itchy tutu... but she didn't budge!!


EllieRyan-120 copy

Another favorite flower of Mommy's....



EllieRyan-101



EllieRyan-135



EllieRyan-136



EllieRyan-102 copy



EllieRyan-126

2nd Pick!! :)



Well, well, well... if it isn't my long lost blog!?! Thought it was about time to blow the dust off of it and post some recent photographs... imagine that??! The truth is... I've lost count of how many sessions are due to be blogged.... why is it that when I'm busy the blog is the first thing to go?? Oh well, I've talked with other photog friends who lament in the same way... so I know I'm not alone in my blog-slacking ways!! But enough about that.... on to much cuter things!


Meet Miss Ellie-Ryan, my latest little squish! She belongs to our precious friends, Levi & Billie-Sue... their first little baby. Levi & Billie-Sue are super special friends to us out here in Texas... one, because they are our UFC fight-night buddies (haha!), but also because of the love they have both shown our Trystan and Elyse. My kids ADORE them... and seriously, they are going to make the most amazing parents because they just have a way with children!! It was an honor to gift them with this session for Miss Ellie... and I hope they enjoy these images! These were a few of my favorites!!



2 comments:

Whitney Hempsey said...

These are beautiful Karyn! Awesome job:)

Billie Sue Peck said...

Karyn!
These's are absolutly amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for anything else! We had ssssooo much fun that day! We can't thank you enough... not only for the awesome pictures but for the friendship that we share! You know that we are so great with little one's because we have only learned from watching the best! ;)Plus it helps when your kids are pretty amazing! I'm so glad that we have found some other suckers for UFC! You and your family are so precious! Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09