Saturday

Ain't She Stylin'?

DSC_2083



DSC_1964



DSC_2034



DSC_2011



DSC_2057



DSC_2048



DSC_1970




DSC_1979



DSC_2116



DSC_2091



DSC_2024



DSC_2014



DSC_1991



DSC_1999



DSC_1941



DSC_1972



DSC_2050



DSC_2113



DSC_2003



DSC_1957



This session was such a blast... every time I do a Senior session I always think, "Man, I could quit everything else and JUST do Senior Portraits because they are so much fun!" Now, I know that is not entirely true because I love weddings and of course the bellies.... but Seniors like Ariel are inspiring for us photographers!! First... I just looove her style!! From her funky do to her retro glasses and purple suede heels... she's quite the individual! If I was in high school, she'd be the kind of gal I'd be friends with!! :)

The train track pictures are my favorites... and I really love the close-up series in her orange cute shirt! I had to break my "no-blogging" rule for these crazy busy months and put these pics up!!

Ariel- you rocked it, girl! All the best to you as you finish your Senior year! More to come, stay tuned!





2 comments:

Pepper Blossom said...

Wow...karyn these are really really great! i love love love the purple shoe picture and....well....really all of them are wonderful! she seems like she would be an inspiring muse for you. what a sense of style she has! SO much Fun! bravo ariel! you rocked it

~Karyn said...

thanks friend.... much appreciated! yep- i could have spent another 2 hours with her... it was a very successful and FUN session!! loved her sense of style!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09