Wednesday

One More Line of Holiday Cards...

merry copy



joyful




jingle



miracle copy



twinkle



peace



noel


love



I couldn't resist adding these cards to my '09 collection when I saw them! I just love the concept of Christmas- Defined!! My photog-buddy Whitney Hempsey of StudioFour12 in Myrtle Beach, SC designed these cards and I just love them! They are available for purchase by professional photographers in a .psd file, with font list, and customizable layers! Her contact info is below for anyone who's interested!!

A few details:

~Please pardon the fact that I have not plugged photographs into the cards... I'm swamped and just wanted to get them up for my clients so they can add these to their choices for this holiday's card design!

~They, too, are a 5"x7" card.

~My logo will NOT be on them... it's only on there so no one gets grabby and decides to swipe 'em off my blog!!

~ I can add a small, personalized line on the bottom with your family's name or a few personal words if you'd like!

If you'd like to see more of Whitney's work... check out her (and her hubby's) site at www.studiofour12.com. If you pay her a visit, give her a shout and let her know you are a friend of Karyn's!! Her husband, Nick, is her biz partner and has QUITE the graphic design portfolio! What a dynamic duo they make!




1 comment:

Nick & Whitney Hempsey said...

You are so sweet. Thanks for the love :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09