Sunday

Sarah's Bridal Portraits...

DSC_0843



DSC_0817



DSC_1051



DSC_0873

This is one of my favorites...



DSC_1061 copy



DSC_1070



DSC_0947



DSC_0957



DSC_0987 copy



DSC_0911



DSC_0859



DSC_0846 copy



DSC_1046



DSC_0803




DSC_1057



DSC_0806



DSC_0852 copy



Well, let me just say how much I enjoyed this session! My new photog-bud, Kirsten Cooper of Fresh Focus invited me to come with her to shoot her sister's bridals! She reserved the Swenson House in Abilene... and wow, what a gorgeous place for pictures like this! I about fell over when I saw the green velvet damask wallpaper and the cobalt blue wooden chair.... it couldn't have been more perfect!! Sarah's eyes are amazing and she looks beautiful in her dress! She'll be tying the knot at the end of this month in San Antonio.

Kirsten- can't wait for you to come tag to my upcoming bridals... too fun to have a shooting partner! Sarah, I know your sister's got you taken care of... but I hope you enjoy these! These were the ones I liked the best! :)

I've had two family sessions today too... and I've just about got those posts ready to go too! Couldn't help but put these up tonight though! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09