Tuesday

Baby Kaysalynn...

DSC_0032



DSC_0205



DSC_0100



DSC_0170



DSC_0124

Check out this wild zebra girl!! Mom bought this fabric to make a nursing cover (so crafty these Texas girls) and wanted to use it since it matched this little outfit of Kaysalynn's... it worked great!



DSC_0030



DSC_0197




DSC_0109



DSC_0221

Proud Papa... who recently bought a Nikon d500... he was right along side of me the whole time snappin' away! It was like we were the paparazzi!



DSC_0008

"Are we done yet?" Look at her little ear?! How cute!! :)


Little Miss Baby K is quite the little sweetie! I took Mommy's pregnancy portraits a few months ago and was delighted to come back to see her! Again, I made this little hat for her to wear and I think she looks pretty cute!! It was quite a chilly day.. not too appropriate for outdoor baby pictures so we set up a little indoor studio for her close up! Crazy enough, we pulled up to someone's home and asked if we might take some pictures in their yard... I think they may have had the only living trees in all of Abilene (ok, well maybe that's an exaggeration)!! I had reallllly hoped for some blue sky in the tree shots, but it was a grey, cloudy day with very limited sunshine, not to mention the cold!! We spent all of about 2 minutes grabbing those, but wow, was I so happy with them!

Hope you enjoy this preview Mom & Dad! :)

Stay tuned for lots of fun things to come! This weekend I have 4 sessions to shoot... 3 family sessions and I'll be assisting a photographer bud of mine with a Bridal session in Abilene at the Swenson house! Next Thursday I fly to South Florida for Marcus & Rebekkah's wedding, as well as about 10 sessions... including the first part of 3 private photography classes with 3 lovely clients (the second part will be during my March trip and we'll cover a crash-course in Photoshop editing! Woo-hoo!)! I'm very excited and trying to get all my ducks in a row.... and do laundry so I can pack! Trystan gets to come with me this time... it's his first time going back to Florida since we moved to Texas a year ago! He's very excited to see some of his old friends!! :) OH- and I may be adding a 3rd trip to South Florida in May! I've been asked to fly home to photograph a new client's baby shower and so I'm rounding up a few extra sessions for (likely) the weekend of the 15th of May!! If you are interested, let me know asap. I've already got 4 client's who've said they are "in".... and I think I only plan to do 2 or 3 more!






2 comments:

Jaci said...

Seriously, Karyn, that last pic needs to be on a magazine or book cover! PRECIOUS!! As usual... :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing....I just love them...our little angel looks so beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09