Sunday

A Session That Reminds Me of How Much I Love My Job...

Whitney's Bridals-272



Whitney's Bridals-229



Whitney's Bridals-206

This is one of my favorites...



Whitney's Bridals-202



Whitney's Bridals-213



Whitney's Bridals-218



Whitney's Bridals-209



Whitney's Bridals-232



Whitney's Bridals-260



Whitney's Bridals-263



Whitney's Bridals-274



Whitney's Bridals-248



Whitney's Bridals-236



Whitney's Bridals-239



Whitney's Bridals-241



Whitney's Bridals-242



Whitney's Bridals-253



Whitney's Bridals-275



Whitney's Bridals-268

A little dress detail....



Whitney's Bridals-201



Whitney's Bridals-210



Whitney's Bridals-221



Whitney's Bridals-226

I just sooo dig the green damask velvet wallpaper!!



Whitney's Bridals-227



Whitney's Bridals-276



Whitney is getting married at the end of this month and I get to photograph the big day!! I was really looking forward to doing her bridals for several reasons... 1) because where I'm from we don't do separate bridal portraits, 2) because I knew she'd be beautiful, and 3) because I got to go back to the beautiful Swenson House in Abilene to start the session!! I really enjoyed getting to take another crack at shooting a bride in the beautiful house and Whitney did a great job making the place even more lovely!! I found this random place off the side of the road on the back way to Abilene that wasn't on anyone's property (though I usually don't mind trespassing!!) where the flowers were in bloom and the trees behind them were huge and green. It was perfect!!


This is a monster post... but I just couldn't help it.. I had too many favorites!! Enjoy & thanks for stopping in! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures in the flowers.... you find the greatest locations for pictures! Whitney is a beautiful bride, nice work!

Ann G said...

OMG Karyn, you are making me drool. Can't wait for our turn!!!

Leah said...

What a gorgeous set of images! No wonder you couldn't decide...
I love the staircase one. Beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09