Wednesday

Rule Family's Sneaky Peak! :: Sweetwater Family Photographer, Abilene Family Photographer

DSC_6069 copy



DSC_5905 copy

So normally this little dude is laid back and all smiles... not so much today.. his newly acquired skills of walking (away) were waaay more interesting for him to practice... (can you blame him?)! We ALL worked hard for the smiles we got!! :)



DSC_6110 copy

OHHHH... how I love this!! Tiffany... you are BEAUTIFUL!!



DSC_5785 copy

This little hambone is one of Trystan's (my son) best buds.... I probably could have centered the whole session around him... he was all smiles and cheese! :)


Ok so apparently I like to push it and I am putting up a blog post when I SHOULD be packing and getting my gear together for my trip!!! More about that in a second! I could not resist posting a few images from my session this morning with the Rule family!! What a beautiful and photogenic bunch these guys are!! Hat's off to Mom who styled this session beautifully based on the colors of the location I had given her! I absolutely cannot wait to get to the rest of these... I started the download and was glued to my computer!! As a photographer... you always know whether or not you "got it" at the session... but I must admit I didn't realize just how MUCH we got! :) I was especially taken with the couples shots... just goes to show ya what great light and gorgeous people can do! I'm sorry, but Tiffany's skin is flawless... NO retouching. In fact, these images are practically straight out of the camera minus a sharpen, one vignette, and my logo stamp! I promise to post a few more later when I return from Utah... just had to give them a little taste! :)


So.... my trip, ya.... I should be packing but this is so much more fun! Where am I going? Well, I'm headed back to Provo, Utah (near Salt Lake) to attend a Pro Lighting Workshop.... the part 2 of the amazing work shop I attended in February. I waaay excited to get away and meet up with my two "PFF's" (photag friends forever..lol) Jen of Jen Graber Photography and Leah of The Salted Image and have some girl time too! I'm in for a real treat.... Jen is doing a maternity session for me tomorrow afternoon... so stay tuned for a few shots of ME (imagine that?) and my baby bump! I'll be back with a post early next week before I leave for Florida... 26 appointments... in 10 days!! Gotta love it! :)



2 comments:

Josephine Leal said...

Karyn, as usual the pics are amazing. The colors are so rich...I feel like I am there. Have a safe trip and enjoy the "me" time! Once that sweet baby comes "me" times are hard to come by! Cant wait to see your pictures....I bet there will be no touch ups there either!! D:
Josephine

Anonymous said...

The way you harness the light is amazing... their creamy skin is gorgeous! Awesome!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09