Thursday

Billie-Sue & Levi Celebrate 5 Years- Sneak Peak :: Sweetwater Wedding Photographer, Abilene Family Photographer

PeckBB-120



PeckBB-103



PeckBB-101

They just bought their first home not long ago... I thought it would be fun to do a few with the house in the back ground for the memory books! :)


PeckBB-130



PeckBB-112



PeckBB-134

Love it when I can catch some great rim light and sunflare... so pretty!



PeckBB-119



PeckBB-118



PeckBB-135


These two are just the sweetest couple!! Celebrating 5 years, they wanted to do a special session to celebrate and have some updated pictures to share with family!! I first met Billie-Sue last year when she started working at my kiddo's preschool, and was actually working in my daughter's classroom (Elyse affectionately calls her Miss-Soupy... lol!). Anyone who knows Billie-Sue knows what a vibrant and sparkly personality she has... her hubby Levi (or "Vee-Vi according to Elyse!) come across a little quiet at first, but he's just as awesome as his sweet wifey! They are the Youth Ministers at 4th & Elm Church of Christ and have a heart for kids and youth!! Perhaps that's why my husband and I love them so much?!! (We have the same heart!) Spending time with them this morning was so much fun... I did something I NEVER do and I brought my kids to the session! Granted, they stayed in the car and watched a movie on the dvd player as we jumped out and snapped away... and I must say, they were SO good!! If I was ever going to bring them to a session... this was a great one to chance it on!! :)


Happy Anniversary friends... I wish you 55 more years of bliss! I hope you have a great trip to OK at the end of the month to see your families!! :) P.S. These are just a few for a sneak peak... be sure to check back as some of the MOST fun and creative shots I have yet to post!! :) Stay tuned!


Oh, and yes... I sized these images incorrectly... that's why they are smaller than usual... and easy fix, but I'm going to bed!! Is that totally wrong of me?? I guess I'm a slacker!!? I promise I'll correct it when I finish this post! :)



1 comment:

Jen G said...

I love these Karyn! I think the last one just might be my fav. I love that it is different!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09