Thursday

The Grizzle Gang :: Abilene Family Photographer, Abilene Children's Photographer

Grizzle-12

A bunch of little cracks-ups! Mom was standing behind me mimicking the "whining" that she frequently hears in the morning time... doesn't take much to get these guys going! Worked like a charm! :)



Grizzle-19



Grizzle-21



Grizzle-14



Grizzle-9 copy



Grizzle-13

I was thrilled to see this fun wood pile in the yard.... made for a perfect back drop!!



Grizzle-5



Grizzle-16 copy


Hiya!! Just wanted to share a few of these fun images from my recent session with the Grizzle Family!! As you can see, they were all decked out in their holiday "festives" for this shoot! We got some beautiful family photos on the dirt road you see here.... but I won't post those because I don't want to spoil their holiday card!!! Aren't their boys beautiful?? I've loved watching these little faces grow and mature over the last year and a half since I moved to Texas!! I was so glad to grab a few shots of Mommy & Daddy together in the Milo field too! No wonder their babies are so beautiful.... look at them!!!



3 comments:

Jen G said...

Great session Karyn!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the rest! These are great!

Alanna G said...

Stunning! Love the pictures and that precious family!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09