Friday

Two Beautiful Ladies... :: Abilene Family Photographer, Abilene Children's Photographer

DSC_3413



DSC_3280 copy

Gorgeous... and yes folks, those are her eyes... free from any major photoshopping!



DSC_3353

Ohhhh, look out world... :)



DSC_3229



DSC_3240 copy



DSC_3214



DSC_3259



DSC_3361



DSC_3397



DSC_3231



DSC_3444



DSC_3452



DSC_3456



DSC_3261copy

Ughhh, I love this shot.... SMOKIN'!



DSC_3406


This is my sweet friend Kirsten and her little munchkin Gracie! So excited to get to take those pictures for them! Kirsten is a fellow pro photag from SoCal, though she's not working her business here Texas! I've been blessed to know her during her time here in Abilene... good photographer friends are sometimes hard to come by in the same area! I love the way she styled the session... her eye for color and accessories really worked well.... of course, it doesn't surprise me being that she's used to being on the other side of the camera and knows what looks good! I'll miss her, she's getting ready to move to the metro-plex area around Thanksgiving... but, that just means I'll have someone to go see when I head into the big D to fly out to South Florida for sessions! A rather agreeable alternative (as opposed to not seeing her at all!)!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an incredible eye for locations... you make the ugliest places look amazing! I've never seen anything like it?! Kirsten & Grace, just beautiful. The last image should be a very large canvas on the wall. Great job! - Amy

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09