Wednesday

Emily & Keith's E Session :: South Florida Wedding Photographer, Hillsborough Beach Country Club Weddings




My sweet little bride Emily has been so patiently waiting to see her engagement photos!  I LEFT for South Florida about 12 sessions back and came back to a full schedule.... so needless to say I've been working hard to catch up!!   Wanted to get this post up to give her and Keith a taste of what we captured while I'm finishing up the rest!  We shot these at Spanish River Park in Deerfield Beach... I just love this place... it was definitely my go-to spot for my last trip down!!!   Thank you to my sweet friend Kelly from Spirit Led Photos for assisting on this one!!




Very much looking forward to photographing their wedding at the beach in October!!  It will be here before we know it!!  :)   Eeeeek! 





Kent-100





Kent-102





Kent-106





Kent-107





Kent-120



Gorgeous!!!





Kent-114





Kent-135





Kent-129 copy





Kent-125





Kent-138





Kent-141 copy





Kent-146





Kent-152 copy






Kent-139 copy







2 comments:

Unique Weddings said...

That heart thing in the hands is really cute. Wow, I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations to you in advance.

Emily said...

I love them sooooooo much! Definitely worth every bit of the wait! I am on pins and needles now waiting to see the rest! Haha. ;) Seriously, you are so talented, Karyn! I knew that we were in good hands with you and that the pictures would turn out beautiful! Thank you soooo much! xoxo

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09