Wednesday

Sweet Baby Braidyn... :: Abilene Newborn Photographer, Snyder Newborn Photographer

This precious squishy angel came to me a few months ago and I never blogged these images.  Her Mommy purchased my JOY (Just One Year) package and we just did her 3 Month session last week.  I seriously could not be more in love with someone else's baby!!! :)  Even at her newborn session I was just completely smitten by her mushy lil' cheeks and pouty lips... not to mention her gorgeous head of hair!  She was an angel to work with too.  Just had to share these before her first birthday!!  (So sad, but hey- better late then never?)


 Braidyn-100




 INB_3856



 Braidyn-134




 INB_3945




 Braidyn-111




 Braidyn-106




 Braidyn-131



 Braidyn-123




 Braidyn-122



 Braidyn-116



 And one from her 3 Month Session... bright-eyed and beautiful!!!  

Braidyn-125



1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09