Monday

Hadley is Uno! :: Abilene Baby Photographer, Abilene Children's Portraits

I had the honor of shooting Miss Hadley's newborn photos about a year ago and could hardly believe it when her mama said it was time for a one year session!!?!  Man, time flies when you are having fun!!  Hadley was just a doll, walking all over the studio like a pro... I had fun just watching her, snapping photos as she cruised in front of the scene to go explore something.... then she'd cruise back and I'd snap some more!  She was quite the dainty little lady with her cake smash, not making much mess but delicately eating the icing off each finger and enjoying every minute!  Mom themed her birthday party with UNO.... get it... UNO= one!  Lol!!  It took me a second too... ha ha!  Very clever and adorable.  I loved my new olive chevron back ground, so fun and festive!!  Hope you enjoy her preview!



Hadley-109web



Hadley-120



Hadley-130



Hadley-135




Hadley-134

 She has the sweetest little piggies... very edible!  And pretty with nail polish.. so maybe not!  Ha!



   
Hadley-116

 This was one of my most favorite shots from the entire session... her strawberry blonde little lashes were just making me crazy the whole time... just loved the soft, innocent mood of this snap, my kind of image!



Hadley-144

 And now for some cake!!



Hadley-147



Hadley-150



Hadley-155






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shes adorable, precious photos.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09