Sunday

The Beautiful Murph Family :: Abilene Family Photographer, Snyder Family Portraits

I have to admit, I am just smitten with this session!!  I love the picturesque spot and the dreamy back light, I love how mom styled their clothing... so neutral that it just lets them be the focus.  Of course, I love how beautiful they all are too!  Dad needs to buy a shotgun!! :)  Aside from mama jumping down into a storm drain and spraining her ankle (true story!), it was just a lovely session.. I loved just about every image straight out of the camera.  Simply did a very slight white balance tweek and added a vintage haze to some of them!  Easy-peasy!  Enjoy!



We'll start out with one of my most favorite posed family shots that I've ever shot. I'm 
completely geeking out about this shot!  What moves me about it is the soft, happy, serene look in mom's eyes as she's surrounded by her babies and husband.  I guess there is a part of me that just identifies with that feeling... I just love this shot, have I mentioned that yet?! :)

Murph-104web


Murph-110
Do you see what I mean about that shotgun?! Whoa!!! Beauties!  


Murph-133


Murph-112


Murph-131 copy


Murph-118


Murph-137


Murph-117


Murph-138


Murph-139web


Murph-126bw

One more family pic to finish off the post!  Thanks for stopping in!  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous everything!

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful!!!! Love them all:) My family is my heart, thank you for capturing such precious memories!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09