Thursday

A Few Favs...









I thought I'd post a few images from a very large family session I did recently.  Christine purchased my two-in-one package and used it very wisely!  She first had me down to her lovely home in Sunshine Ranches to photograph her immediate family, which was lots of fun with her silly kiddos!  Then, she had be back less than 3 weeks later to her entire family's gathering for Thanksgiving to take pictures for everyone... both individual family groups and allll together... about 20 people total!  It was a beautiful day... 

As you can tell, I especially loved the images of her sister, Casey, and her fiance!  They are having a 1940's themed wedding which should be fabulous!  I would have loved to have gotten a little more creative and done some fun engagement documentary-style portraits... but this session wasn't about that... so I just did my best to grab a few traditional shots for them.. along with the rest!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09