Wednesday

Mommy, Daddy, & Max!



















This is Max's 6th session with me since his Mom's belly pictures!!  Wow... how exciting (for me!).  I always enjoy taking his pictures, but this time was even more fun because I got to listen to his little cartoon-like voice!!  He was like a little parrot, just repeating everything.... pointing to everything he saw and name it!!  The best part of the whole session was when his mom and dad jumped in their big SUV to change and Max and I just hung out in an empty parking space.  We just "chatted" and I clicked away... the shots from this little 5 minutes of time were my favorite from the whole session.... great job Max!  I think his mom and dad look really nice in their couples shots we did!!  I can see these hanging on their walls... and it makes me want to take some more pictures with my husband!!!! :)

Thank you so much for your continued appointments with me guys!  You are a pleasure to work with and I hope you enjoy this in depth preview (15 pictures, whoa... you'd think it was a wedding or something!? :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09