Thursday

Home For Christmas...







Well... it's been a lovely day with my family... presents, turkey for dinner, and a house that looked like a bomb went off.... and here I am at my computer... doing a blog post?!  :)   

This little angel is named Tyndell Eve.  She is the new daughter of dear friends of ours... and I haven't seen a baby as tiny as she is since my 5 year old niece Lexi was born.  Tyndell is about 5#, 8oz right now... and makes my one year old Elise look gi-normous!  Tyndell had an 11 day stay in the NICU due to being 4 weeks early and so tiny.. but was able to come home in time for Christmas.  I was able to sneak over for a quick visit and brought my trusty camera to snap a few for mom and dad.  Here were a few that caught my eye!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took care of Tyndell's mom at the hospital. I'm so glad to see she is home and doing well!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09