Thursday

Greg & Jenae Tie The Knot....


Jenae's pink dress....


"Who's got the rings??"



The groom & Dad....















Jenae & Sernina... best buds!


Work it girls.... :)

From tears....

To laughter...



It's official!!!

Believe me... these two could dance!

STUNNING beautiful bride!

This was quite a lovely wedding.... from the whip-crackin' bride Jenae, to the beautiful venue, to the awesome lighting, and the par-tay people in the hooouse... it was a great time overall.  Jenae runs a dance and theater studio and is used to timing her recitals down to the minute... so she gave ME the timeline of what we were doing and when and stuck to it like glue!!  We did EVERY picture (aside from the ceremony and reception) before they walked down the aisle... and man, it was great to have lots of time to do do all kinds of creative pictures!!

Jenae is so natural behind the camera.  I LOVE the last shot... I dragged Jenae out to the courtyard area to grab this last one once it was dark... there were these great light fixtures on the wall that shot the light straight down and I was so excited to get this shot!  Thanks Jenae for indulging me in an extra creative moment!  :)

Thanks to my bud Jennifer who came along to help/shadow me on this one!  Was awesome to have you with me.  You've got spunk and I can't wait to see your wedding shots to come!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank Karyn,

The pics are more that I could have imagined. We are so amazed. It was great having you at the wedding. We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks to you we have these amazing reminders of our special day forever. Everyone says they look straight out of a magazine.

Jenae and Greg

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09