Saturday

New Logo!


Thought I'd post my new logo just for fun!  I've been trying to find the right brush to add a "flourish" design and this is what I think I've decided on!  Since pregnancy photography seems to be on of the things I've beed doing the least of lately... I thought perhaps a change was due!  It's simple, but girly!  I think it fits... so far, we'll see after a few days if it grows on me or I get antsy!!  Would love to hear your thoughts if you take the time to read this!

Speaking of which.... I continue to be in awe of the many different visitors from AROUND THE WORLD that visit my blog daily!  If you come on and browse... please feel free to leave a comment and say hello!  I'd love to hear from you!  I'm always intriuged and wonder who all you lovely people are and who's photos you are viewing!!  Thanks!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karyn- thought I'd peak in and see if there were any shots of you shooting a rifle with straw hanging out of the corner of your mouth...
no such luck- YET!! ;)

love the new logo
-Maribel

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09