Wednesday

Kayde's Senior Year...

_DSC3229


_DSC3296


_DSC3161


_DSC3169 copy


_DSC3240


_DSC3284


_DSC3206


_DSC3191


_DSC3233


_DSC3224


_DSC3253


_DSC3297


_DSC3349


_DSC3303


_DSC3277




Ok so first, love Miss Kayde's spelling of her name (pronounced like Katie)!! How different and fun! I think this may be a first for me.. but I just met with Kayde this morning and voila! Here are her images! The timing just worked out nicely for me to have some editing time today... and I'm just about allll caught up with my editing work from South Florida so.. how great is that?!

Kayde is kicking off the summer by having her Senior Portraits done and I think she did a fabulous job! She is another Sweetwater High Mustang!! We had a great time finding some fun places to shoot...including under a random bridge and a building who's entire room had apparently caved in at some point!! Kayde's red dress is her choir dress, so this chick's got a set of pipes on her!! Beautiful AND talented! Thanks Kayde!

1 comment:

Franks said...

Beautiful! Love the Scenery...completely different from South Florida!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09