Sunday

Tori's Senior Portraits...

_DSC2860


_DSC2854


_DSC2968


_DSC2952


_DSC2979


_DSC2986


_DSC2932


_DSC2920


_DSC2901


_DSC2925


_DSC2875


_DSC3057


_DSC3010


_DSC3024


_DSC3017



Tori and I met last Wednesday morning in Sweetwater to take his Senior pics! When Tori asked me what to wear.... I told him to dress like he's going on a date... look hot, but not like you are trying too hard!! Man- did he rock this session!! He didn't have any particular preferences as to where he wanted to take these... so I had an open canvas AND subject (my favorite combination) to work with! He indulged me and just sort of let me drive around... hopping out in numerous places to shoot. There are alll these places I've just been dying to take someone to shoot... especially this awesome orange/steel door on this old print shop building downtown!! It was a blast for me, first client I've worked with in 2.5 months since the move to Texas... I came home on a total photography buzz!

Tori I hope you love these and that we were able to create something DIFFERENT for you to celebrate your Senior year!! Think this is a great way to start what is sure to be an exciting and memorable year for you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karyn these pictures are amazing! I am so blown away!! Lorin

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09