Friday

Two Men & A Baby! (ha!)

_DSC3374


_DSC3376


_DSC3383


_DSC3422


_DSC3446


_DSC3460


_DSC3465


_DSC3480


_DSC3488


_DSC3511


_DSC3528


_DSC3535


Untitled-1


_DSC3544



These three little dudes belong to a new mommy friend of mine, Lisa, here in Sweetwater. Garrison, Grayson, and Elliot (in order of oldest to youngest) were too cute and were ready for me today as we embarked on our photo session! We started at their home with baby Elliot who was tuckered out after only 30 minutes of being adorable! Garrison and Grayson informed me of how excited they were to take pictures because of "what comes after them!" Mom rewarded them with a slush from Sonic (yum)! I'd smile pretty for a watermelon slush any day of the week (and frequently do)!! They were pretty funny together.. and I especially loved Garrison's sweet smile!

Thanks so much for having me Lisa... you are my first Mommy client in Texas!! Woo-hoo! Your boys are beautiful! More to come.. enjoy this preview!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
They are adorable. Chrystal shared these with me. At first, I thought it was an advertisement until I looked at Elliot's eyes-they are his Daddy's.
The boys did a super job. You will have a hard time choosing or Robert will be buying Christmas early. I would spend my last dollar on photos and did several times.
They are precious.
Mary Bales

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09