Saturday

Crystal & Randall.... Engaged!!

DSC_5946



DSC_5904



DSC_5870



DSC_5875



DSC_5861



DSC_5864



DSC_5925



Cactus



DSC_5953



DSC_5901



DSC_6051



DSC_6059



DSC_6027



DSC_5990


DSC_6002



DSC_6032



DSC_6073



DSC_5960



DSC_6075



DSC_5964



DSC_6082



Crystal & Randall are my first official engagement session in West Texas! I'll be shooting their wedding in November-er- January of next year! They decided to change the date because of a few technicalities... hence the picture with the two dates!! It was a very recent decision... so I thought we'd play around with that a bit! :)

I got to do a shot I've had in my mind for months now.... the engagement ring on the cactus! I loved the fact that the Prickly Pears are finally ripe and I got to include them in a few shots... love their deep purple color! The only thing that could have made me happier with these is if it was with the wedding rings (which surely I'll get to do in the future!).

So you see they were wearing their boots.... and me... the Florida girl... showed up in my sandals to trudge around in all the brush!! I've seriously got to get with it!?

Crystal and Randall, I hope you find some that you love in this preview. I'll have your full gallery done by the end of this week! You guys were great to work with and I look forward to taking your Bridals (Crystal) next weekend, and being with you both on the big day!




3 comments:

Franki said...

Rings on Cactus's...where are you!? Love these pics...you seriously get better every shoot :).

Unknown said...

They look great Karyn. We had a lot of fun working with you this morning and I look forward to working with you next weekend for the bridal shots. I LOVE the engagement ring with the cactus. You were right, perfect shot! Anyways, they all look great and THANKS!!

~Karyn said...

Franki- this is TEXAS... you can't take 3 steps in an open field without having to dodge one of these bad boys! Right now the Prickly Pears (the purplish things) are ripening up and I was soooo excited to get to do some ring shots with them in the picture!! So much fun this big place!!

Hey- and thanks for that sweet compliment! Moving here was one of the best things I could have done for my portfolio... sooo many awesome places to shoot!! Love you girl!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09