Tuesday

One GORGEOUS Group of Jesus-Lovin' People!!

DSC_6183

Pastor Eric


DSC_6185



DSC_6184



DSC_6138

The Elder Couples


Lauren

The (Beautiful) Chidren's Pastor... Lorin, aka "Pastor LoLo"


DSC_6105

Lorin & her hubby, Peter... who's quite the Bible Scholar!


DSC_6111

Cliff & Carolyn...


VonAs

The lovely Eric & Mindy...


DSC_6197



DSC_6119 copy

Denise, Nursery Coordinator....


DSC_6121 copy copy

Denise & hubby Brooks....


Doaks

Ray & Deborah


DSC_6190



Mindy

Talented Worship Leader & Pastor of many many things... Mindy


Well, what an honor for me to get to use my skills to create these photographs. This is the staff and Elder couples of Emmanuel Fellowship Church in Sweetwater, Texas... and my, my.... are they some beautiful people!! Matt and I have been blessed beyond blessed to be in relationship with these folks and we love them dearly! EFC has a really cool website, and was in need of a refresh for their staff pictures! I mentioned the idea to Eric and it was already on his radar screen for the near future... so it was perfect! My only condition was that we do something DIFFERENT.... no stuffy back drops and lighting for these shots! I wanted to find some fun outdoor places to shoot and get some realism into the images... so the website would reflect who they really are! I can see the love... can you see the love?? :) Ironically, I have a staff session scheduled with First Baptist of Sweetwater in about a week! How fun!

Thanks everyone.... it was a hoot listening to you all razz each other and have fun as we were shooting! Thank you for your passionate devotion to Jesus Christ and being our new Texas family!! We are so grateful for each and every one of you!!

I hope you can find some images here that you like!! I think you all look amazing! :) (there are a few more.. but these were my favorites!)

Ps. If you want to join them for Sunday Worship (and/or the many other wonderful things happening throughout the week)... you can find them at 1418 Hailey Street #1, Sweetwater... 325-236-9200 and at www.efcsweetwater.com.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Karyn! You are so talented!

Eric von Atzigen said...

Too cool. That was so much fun for our whole team. And the pics are remarkable. Thanks a million.
--Pastor Eric

Mindy von Atzigen said...

Love your creativity and your eye for people's personalities! The photos are wonderful! Thanks so much.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09