Sunday

My Beautiful Babies...

DSC_5081

LOOOO-OOOOO-OOOOOOVE this of my sweet girl... these are HARD to get of her... so I was overjoyed with this one!!



DSC_5085

My handsome boy, Trystan... he's getting so big!!



DSC_5054

This picture was precious... Elyse saw me taking pictures of her big cousins and she came over and sat down for me and gave me this sweet smile.... she posed for me which almost never happens! It was so sweet!



DSC_5095



DSC_4956



DSC_5097



DSC_4986

Big cousin, Noah!!



DSC_4975



DSC_5037

Pretty "Sissy" or Sydni... I love all her little accessories! She's such a girly-girl!!



DSC_5046



DSC_4906

Yes!!!!!! Our first decent family picture!! I didn't think it was possible!! Is that sad, or what??! :)



DSC_4916

Snow looks good on him, doesn't it?!!



DSC_4901

Me and my Sweets!!!



DSC_4924

Feverishly sucking on a candy cane (her new favorite food) that the nice Christmas tree man gave to her!!



DSC_5100

I couldn't resist posting this last.... what a way to finish!! :) My little comedian!


So this is a personal post... thought it might be fun to put up a few pictures from my family's holiday time in Wisconsin. We've been up here for a week now and have been enjoying the snow, cousin-time, sledding, and holiday baking!! I couldn't be more thrilled to finally have a nice family shot of my crew! Up until now, my kids have been IMPOSSIBLE for a family shot... but Trystan was so pleased to pose next to the baby Christmas tree he chose for us on the farm (the top of the tree pictured on the right bottom corner!).


The other two lovelies you'll see here are my niece and nephew, Sydni & Noah. Miss Lexi was taking a nap during the photo session... so we still have yet to capture in her pretty Christmas duds! :) I'll add those just as soon as we take them!


5 days and counting.... I swear I could move here tomorrow!!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! I am glad yall are having a good time.

Whitney said...

Hey beautiful, that photo of the Elise looks great on my Mac. Nick said it probably would look blown out on a PC, especially if it isn't calibrated. Beautiful. I love you guys!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09