Friday

The Von Atzigen Family!!

DSC_3818

This is Princess Brenna...



DSC_3807



DSC_3794



DSC_3813



DSC_3782



DSC_3840

Keegan...



DSC_3827



DSC_3852

How cute are they?? Love their expressions!



DSC_3893

Bunny Ears ---> (top right)



DSC_3894

Dad's layin' down the law!!! Ha!



DSC_3899

Too Funny!!



DSC_3960



DSC_3974



DSC_3970



DSC_4021



DSC_4027



DSC_4031

Cutie Caden



DSC_4034



DSC_4045

Handsome Brant...


DSC_4093




DSC_4055



DSC_4051



DSC_3904

How cute are these two??!!




DSC_4115



DSC_4012

This might be my favorite!!



DSC_4127

LOVE!!!!! Such beautiful, warm sunset light...



DSC_4174



DSC_4194



DSC_4185

My fav or all favs.... love it!



DSC_4251



DSC_4257

How funny is this face??!!! :)



DSC_4212




DSC_4228

Yes, Keegan.... you rock my world!!!



DSC_4236



This session has been a long time coming!! Eric and Mindy are dear friends of ours since moving to Texas... God so graciously put them in our path early on and Matt and I have grown to love their whole family! As you can easily see... they've made some beautiful babies... so beautiful that my shutter finger twitches anytime I'm around them for more than 5 minutes!! Mindy waited for my schedule to calm down a bit, and booked me for a combo session!!! Needless to say I was thrilled... I've had some serious ideas for her little ones and it was BLISS for me to make those happen! BIG bonus: Eric and Mindy have recently recorded a worship cd and are in the post production stages. We shot a bunch of different types of images to select one for the cover of their cd! What a cool opportunity to be a part of something like that!!

Well guys, I know you've been waiting on pins and needles to see these! Enjoy!!! So grateful to have you all in our lives!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a joy! You so totally rock! You are an artist who gathers light like one would harvest honey from a comb. Thanks for the memories.

Anonymous said...

These are so great! Did you carry a couch around with you?

~Karyn said...

So funny.... no, I don't carry a couch around with me... this was the family's couch and they wanted to bring it out with them! I WILL be acquiring some smaller pieces for this type of photography going forward... it's just too cool not to! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09