Thursday

Beautiful Snow Bunnies....

DSC_0063



DSC_0034



DSC_0042



DSC_0089



DSC_0050



DSC_0061



DSC_0075



DSC_0081



DSC_0198



DSC_0192



DSC_0189



DSC_0185



DSC_0183



DSC_0179



DSC_0173



DSC_0114



DSC_0155



DSC_0127




DSC_0118



DSC_0196



DSC_0200



DSC_0214



DSC_0234



DSC_0010



DSC_0032



DSC_0224



DSC_0238


As you may have read, I've been in Wisconsin for the last 2 weeks on holiday visiting my sister's family! We've had a wonderful time and sadly, today is the last day of our visit. I haven't been outside yet today, but apparently the high is 14 degrees... so I guess this is a great time to head back to Texas!!! I've been amazing at all the snow we've had and was OVERJOYED to be able to schedule a wintery Senior Session to capture some of it!! These two ladies are the daughter's of one of my sister's dear friends...when I heard she needed Senior pictures done... I was IN!! Unfortunately (and fortunately!) it started coming down pretty hard right as we started shooting... so a few of my creative ideas were dashed... the snow was blowing too hard... but we managed to find a few spots that weren't quiet so thick!! They've got snow in their hair.... but that was sort of inevitable I guess!?


I was very intrigued by Kinza's amazing eyes.. check out their gorgeous shape! She's seriously talented too. We did a few pictures of her playing her piano "Buddy!!" I honestly almost teared up... her playing was really beautiful. What a gift!!


Then there was Miss Colette.. such the cutie! I especially loved the shots of her in the red jacket and with her cute striped hoodie and polka-dot scarf!!


Girls- you get the "tough stuff" award for standing out in the snow with no jackets in order to get these shots!! You did awesome and I hope you enjoy this preview! :) Kinza, I wish you a wonderful Senior year.. I know you are going to go very far in life. I pray God blesses you richly in your music... man, can He use your gifts girl to bring people to know who He is!! See you next time!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09