Thursday

Diana's Expecting.....

DSC_7707



DSC_7751



DSC_7847



DSC_7693



DSC_7752



DSC_7860



DSC_7839

Diana and her husband are expecting their first baby, a sweet baby boy in a few months! Referred to me by my sister-in-law & client Tracy, Diana was a new client from my recent South Florida trip. I couldn't wait to post a few of her pictures.... these were the first ones to catch my eye from the outdoor portion of our session. We did an indoor studio portion that were just for her and her husband to enjoy!!


I'm so proud of myself for only posting a handful (I normally have such a hard time choosing just a few)!! I've got about 9 sessions and 2 weddings waiting on me...so the blog once again will be slightly neglected over the next few weeks in efforts to focus on getting everyone's work finished up!


Diana- I hope you enjoy these... just a tiny taste of what we got!! Congratulations again, and I look forward to seeing you again in May to photograph your baby shower!





1 comment:

Leah M. said...

Gorgeous! I especially like the first and third. Great job!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09