Tuesday

Last Weekend....

I had the privelge of attending an amazing photography workshop last week in Salt Lake City, Utah where I learned so much that my head almost popped off!! I've returned to Texas ready to make some great changes and kick up my business to next level... while getting back some much needed personal time in the day to day!


For now... here are a few of the images I got during our outdoor studio time! Lots of great things ahead! Stay tuned! PS. VERY little photoshopping on these folks... just some general color adjustment, adding texture, and one black/white conversion!! Woot-woot!


-1



-1-3



-1-4<
center>



-1-2 copy



-1 copy





5 comments:

Wendy said...

Love how they turned out Karyn! You must be SO pleased! :)

Jen G said...

These turned out great Karyn! I really like your one with the boots!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I love each one of them. I'm so excited for you that these came out of camera almost perfect! yay!!

Leah said...

They look awesome, and straight out of camera?! I am impressed. But where is the blog post all about me!? You can put it up tomorrow :)

~Karyn said...

Aww, thanks gals! Yes, Leah... sooc except a NV preset to pop the colors and tweak the contrast a bit... and add a vignette/texture on a few... it was quick! Woo-hoo! Thats the name of the game, right?! I'm trying!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09