Saturday

Belly Bliss...... :)

Joy-207



Joy-209



Joy-212



Joy-238



Joy-235



Joy-253



Joy-240



Joy-241



Joy-205



Joy-230



Joy-215



Joy-224



Joy-246



Joy-248



Joy-231



Joy-263



Joy-259



Joy-225




Well, my blogging hiatus has finally ended!!! It may be slow-going though, as my family and I are preparing for a move here in the next two weeks! As I said before... I've lost count of how many sessions I need to blog.. but I figured I'd start with my most recent and work backwards!
!

Joy & Marcus are expecting a baby girl sometime in the beginning of June. I was really struck by what a beautiful pregnant shape she had.... the outfits she chose really complimented her curves and were in my opinion just perfect! Joy is from the LA area and recently relocated to Abilene with her hubby who's in the Air Force. She found me through a google search for Abilene... which is always so nice to hear that I CAN be found!! There are lots of good photographers in the Abilene area... so it feels great to be the one who was chosen to take these very special photographs!

Joy- it was so nice chatting with you about first babies, birth, nursing, etc! That is one of the things I love about my job... nothing like a good dose of Mommy-talk! You both were so sweet and are no doubt going to be great parents!! I can't wait to meet your little angel-girl and take her first pictures too! Keep me posted on her arrival! :) Anytime now!!!



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful Karyn & Joy. I love all the flowers! She will surely treasure these forever. Great work!

Leah said...

What a beautiful Momma!!

Jen G said...

These are wonderful Karyn! Great job! I love the ones with her on the rocks, great capture of the area!

Unknown said...

Omg!!!OMG!!!
I love these photos! Oh Karyn! What can I say....u have made magic
happenthese pics are truly a blessing to me! My eyes began to water
upon looking at these gorgeous pics God knows i havent had the
easiest pregnacy, and I haven't felt very secure about my looks during
these past few months; ur wonderful talents brought me to life!i
feel so pretty. You have such a precious gift and I am so happy to
say that I thank my niece Kristen for giving me the inspiration and
the encouragement to capture this beautiful moment of pregnancy ( that
only lasts such a short time ) I highly suggest all you pregnant
women out there capture this moment-even if its ur 2nd,3rd,4th etc.
Child trust me- u will want to see urself in this light when it's all
over. Call Karyn, she wil make it happen 4 u. She's a mother and she
knows and understands the changes our bodies are going through what
better person to snap those photos. This is my 1st pregnancy & I've
got to say that I felt so comfortable with Karyn I don't think walmart
would have had the same sympathy or quality. ( nothing against
walmart-I took those too, but I kept everthing on & posed only )
Thx again Karyn! I definately want u to take my newborn pics. I will
contact u asap so we can get that started.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful.The photographer did a great job


Thanks
Joy's Mom

Dawn said...

She's gorgeous! Karyn, you did such an awesome job capturing such a special time in their lives.

Anonymous said...

Joy, you have always been very photogenic, and now entering motherhood for the first time, these photo's of you captured something even more special of you. Karyn, splendid job!

Anonymous said...

JOy these pictures are gorgues!!! I love that you are happy... you can tell you have been enjoying every moment of your pregnacy!!! cant wait to meet you little lady! i love you!!!


Amanda Ziegler

Sharon said...

I was going over your FB page and happen to see your profile picture!!!! I've been knowing you since you were a little girl!!! Now you have blossomed into this wonderful woman, wife, and new mom!!!!! These photos mad my eyes water!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your marriage!!!! Being a Wife and Mother is a wonderful title we bare, and you will bare it well, cause you come from a strong family tie!!!! Take Care and God Bless you and your husband!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Joy, i love your pictures. Great work.


Hassoni

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joy, on giving birth to a babygirl, June 5, 2010

Your Mom

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09