Monday

Sweet Sienna... l South Florida Newborn Photographer, Abilene Newborn Photographer

This little dark-haired beauty is the first born princess to Leigh & Billy, my Bahamas bride & groom from a few years ago (what a gorgeous wedding, oh my!!)!! On my recent trip to South Florida, Leigh asked me to come back and photograph Sienna... and of course, I was thrilled! It's such a joy to get to work with a couple for their engagement photos, wedding, and then their first baby! I'm only sad I wasn't there to do a pregnancy session for Leigh, but the timing wasn't right for me to do it!! :( She was a perfect little angel, and a sleepy angel at that! Leigh & Billy had a gorgeous home, and I fell in love with the yellow guest bedroom and decided to let that be our back drop for a good part of the session! It's funny, I'm usually partial to color images, but I found myself going for the black and whites quite a bit here too... go figure!? Anyhew, hope you enjoy these!


Sienna-113



Sienna-126

These toes remind me of little peas in a pod!! Delish!! :)



Sienna-118



Sienna-119



Sienna-115



Sienna-112 copy



Sienna-127



Sienna-123



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby girl.... love the bed shots and the one with the picture on the wall. You do such great work, makes me want to have another baby!! -Angel

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09