Thursday

New Year Girl Candidate- Megan :: Abilene Senior Portrait Photographer, Snyder Senior Portrait Photographer

So this is Megan, she was my first NYG candidate for 2010 that I had opportunity to shoot with! Megan said she wanted to more urban look and bright colors for her images... so we scouted out the scene and found some fun places to shoot (always the adventure portion of a session with me!!). She did a great job, just posting a couple of favorites of hers (and mine)! Mom wanted to add onto the session and have a few family pics taken too, so glad she did because WOW do I love these pictures! Another great addition to my updated family gallery on my website (one MAJOR item on my to-do list I have YET to accomplish?!!).


I'll be doing another post here soon with my favorites from all of the NYG sessions I've done this season so you can see.. I have one more this weekend before I'm all done so I think I'm going to wait for her and be able to do a complete post then!! Enjoy!



Shower-5601



DSC_5527



Shower-5552



Shower-5673



Shower-5655



Shower-5674



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHEW! Beautiful, she's got winner written all over her! Cal

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09