Monday

The Andrews Family :: Sweetwater Photographer, Abilene Family Photography

Andrews-111

Is this a beautiful bunch of little faces or what?!!


Andrews-104



Andrews-110



Andrews-107



Andrews-108



Andrews-105



Andrews-106

Seriously, I could adopt this cute little face!!!



Andrews-109



Andrews-102

Caught the train coming in.... :)


Andrews-112

I had to be sure we did some pictures of the only girly in the family in the girly chair!! :)


Andrews-101



Andrews-103

This shot cracks me up... I told them "ok, serious faces" and my little man, Carson, on the right couldn't do it!! Mom was saying "don't smile, don't smile," and he just thought that was hilarious! There was no way he was going to comply!! I kind of love the fact that he's got that clever grin on his face all by himself! :)


Andrews-100



As I sit here, wide awake at 12:45am.... Braxton Hicks contractions crunchin' down... feeling my little girly tumble away in this ginormous belly of mine... I'm thinking about what an amazing holiday shooting season this is/has been!!! I still have a good handful of appointments left after Thanksgiving week... but can't help but feeling like I'm on the last half of the "back 9" and slowly are starting to wind things down!!


Along with all my South Florida families, I've been blessed to work with some precious families out here in West Texas in the last month or two of holiday photography craziness!! The Andrews family is no exception!! The Andrews bunch are new clients for me... but I've seen Mom, Leah, around quite a bit in one place or another!! She is friends with some of my best clients and I've seen some of her design work (she designed Whitney & Andrew's wedding invites and they were gorgeous... and totally meshed with my own style!) and loved it!! I was way excited to get a call for an appointment from her, not to mention the fact that she told me she's been following my blog and work for about a year and a half now! When ever I'm meeting with new clients (esp. ones with 4 kiddos), I always feel a bit .... not nervous.. but just have the feeling of anticipation of working with a new family that doesn't know me whatsoever... and trying to find a way to make them feel comfortable with me... so they loosen up and I can get to the "real" expressions and personality!! Well I'm tellin' ya... that feeling of anxious anticipation lasted for all of about 2 seconds... I got out of my car and Dad, Kirby and little man Kaden were waiting for me in the driveway! They warmly greeted me and Kirby immediately engaged me in conversation about the session... he was ready to rock and roll!! I met the whole family and we were off on our photography adventure! I sooo enjoyed chatting with them and getting to know them throughout the session! I seriously felt as if they were old friends by the time we were done... they just seem to be those kind of people.... easy to love and be around... the kind ya just want to invite over for dinner and hang with!! Each one of their babies were just as endearing and polite as they could be too! What fun!!!


Leah & Kirby, you have a beautiful family and I seriously look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you so much for having me!! Can't wait to show you the rest of your photos!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karyn, I can't quit looking at these! Thank you so much for this. I am so very blessed, God has given me these wonderful people to share my life with - these souls, my husband and kids, and you captured this time in our journey of life in such elegance. You get us... I know I will treasure these always. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. God bless you and your precious family always. Much Love, Leah A.

Jen G said...

I love these Karyn! Especially the last shot with the beautiful sunset!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09