Saturday

Jasmine- In Bloom... :: Tuscola Photographer, Abilene Maternity Photographer

JMaj-100



JMaj-131



JMaj-110

This has got to be one of my favorites... Jasmine, wow!!!!



JMaj-105



JMaj-120

So in this series, I have 3 or 4 with a big beautiful grin on this sweet face... but I'm a sucker for a good serious face.. had to share it!



JMaj-132



JMaj-137

Noah picked these out for the session!! Cutie!


Untitled-1



JMaj-176



JMaj-180



Jasmine and Adam are expecting their second little man sometime in the middle of March! She found me online (which I love) and decided to have me out to their beautiful home in a very quaint neighborhood tucked away in the hills just south of Abilene. We started the session using the gorgeous natural lighting in their master suite. She had printed out a few composite sheets with a bunch of images she'd seen online from various photographer's websites to show me the style of images she wanted to mimic. I actually love when a client does that, because first... it shows me they have really thought about the session, and two... it allows me to get inside their head and know exactly what they want and what mood they are wanting to create for their pictures! This session actually felt very remniscent of the types of photos I took when I first started my business (which was focused on maternity photography)... the flowers, the low-key lighting inside... very romantic and feminine. As you can see, she has an adorable little "big" guy, Noah, who talked my ear off from the minute I walked in the door and was so cute I could have taken him home with me!! Adam did a great job keeping Noah happy by playing their xbox360 until it was their turn!! And all of this..... with my Lyla asleep on my chest in the sling!!!! Amazing!?!


I'm excited because Jasmine and her husband went with my 2 in 1 Package... the "In Bloom & Baby Bud" package so I get to return to meet their new little man! I think they may wait to have me back when he's a little bigger, more towards holiday time instead of doing a newborn session! And they can- the second part of that package is good for anytime within the baby's first year!! On that note, the Mommy Bloom & Baby Bud package is also able to be purchased by anyone who just wants to use it purely as a 2 for 1 package.... even if you have an older child, but want to do two sessions within the same year with me... that's your package!! You'll save a little cash!


Thanks again Jasmine & Adam!! I hope you enjoy your preview, more good stuff to come!



2 comments:

Jasmine said...

These are beautiful! Adam and I are delighted with these images and can't wait to see all of them. Karyn did such a great job, making us all feel comfortable, and just feeling like part of the family, not just "the photographer." She listened to my ideas and ran with them with her own style, all while having a newborn strapped to her chest. It was a wonderful session and we can't wait to have her back for many, many more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, both the pics and the belly. Blessings to this family!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09