Tuesday

Welcome Baby Caleb :: Sweetwater Newborn Photographer, Abilene Newborn Photographer

This sweet little man was just 7 days old when we shot this session. He made a believer out of me that earlier IS better for these snuggly poses. Caleb was a breeze to work with, and I was giddy behind the camera as I was easily able to pose him for these shots. Big sister Mackenzie give me about 5 whole minutes of her her sweet little face to photograph before she grew tired of me... and then she was off to have some goldfish crackers and read books with Mommy! Hard to choose which images to share from this session, but here are a couple that caught my eye right away!!! :)





Caleb-100

Luke 12: 6-8


Caleb-110



Caleb-117

Is she cute or what, with that double chin!! Side note: the ONLY thing that could make me love this vintage couch any more is if it were cobalt blue or crimson!! LOOOOOOVE!! I had to be very careful not to drool all over it! :)



Caleb-116



Caleb-105



Caleb-103



Caleb-106



Caleb-107



Caleb-111



Caleb-104

I can't ever resist the "piggies".... (but, I must resist biting them!!!) :)



Caleb-102

Uggggh, what a little squishy doll... his expression here with those pursed little lips is just too much for me!!!


Caleb-115

One more of big sister!! Ok seriously now, doesn't she remind you of a Precious Moments doll with those big gorgeous eyes??



Caleb-108

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

Love!! Love those kids and love their parents. Great job capturing them both!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09