Tuesday

Fun Stuff :: Abilene Wedding Photographer, San Angelo Wedding Photographer

DSC_0298

My sweet little distraction.... :) Lyla Grace!



Ok so I'm behind... again! I no sooner get caught up and I look around and see "the weeds" all around me... who am I kidding, I LIVE in the weeds!! :) I've got a few sessions to blog and will be getting to those here soon! I also need to post some of my birth story photos and images of my little Miss Lyla Grace! She's the reason I've disappeared over the last month or so... that and we moved into our new house... AND have battled a ton of sickness! We are feeling all better now and I'm slowly jumping back onto the work horse! I've missed it, and as much as I've loved the break... shooting/editing/blogging somehow feels "normal" to me.


For those of you in South Florida... stay tuned as I'm going to be releasing my April schedule for appointments here in the next week. I have two weddings to photograph, Ann & Alex and Amy & Rafa while there, and will be taking probably only 2 appointments a day during the week. I've already had a slew of requests and based on those.... I'll be booked up in no time.. so book quickly once you receive the email with the available appointment slots! :) I'm so blessed to have such a loyal clientele in South Florida... and somehow I manage to pick up new clients with each trip!! There is a possibility that I may be shooting another SoFla wedding in May, so I may have a long weekend in town and will likely take a few portrait appointments then too! I love my job!!


So... here's some fun news... one of In Bloom's images was chosen AGAIN to be the "Pick of the Day" on the ColorInc. Printlife Blog, and Facebook & Twitter pages! Woo-hoo, what a fun honor! They see thousands of amazing images a day from amazing photographers... so I feel extra special to have had 2 of my pictures featured! Yay!


Check it out here & here!! :) Thanks for stoppin' in, as always!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats karyn, we need a session when you are here. we'll be excited to see your schedule. - amy

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09