Friday

Briana's Senior Portraits :: Abilene Senior Portrait Photographer, Snyder Senior Portraits

Goodness!!!  So much is going on with In Bloom Photography.  Before I get into the juicy details, I first want to share a very beautiful lovely's Senior Portraits!!  Miss Briana is my first member of the c/o 2013 to photograph this year.  I was captivated by her big brown eyes and beautiful dark features.  She is just a tiny little slip of a girl... but she's sure to do big things!  I enjoyed my time with her and really loved how her photos turned out!  Thanks for stopping in and be sure to check out my next post full of updates on what's happing with In Bloom!!


Briana-114
Hands down my most favorite image from the whole session!  She's really workin' "the face!"



Briana-125


Briana-134

 Loved this location too, way to rock these poses Miss Briana!!


Briana-130








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, a beautiful girl. Love your processing.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09