Friday

Growth.... :: Abilene Newborn Photographer, San Angelo Newborn Photography

I'm very excited to share that In Bloom has grown up and gotten her own apartment!!!! :)  Well, not really, but we are opening a studio space!!  Wa-hoooo!  As a lot of you know, I made the decision to start home schooling my kiddos this year (which is seriously one of THE best choices I've ever made!) and believe it or not... I've slowed down!!  Ha!  Well, really... I have.  I've gone from shooting 5-10 sessions a week (insanity!) to 3-4 a week.  It's all be fine and good and I'm still trying to find balance between home and work life, but I quickly became painfully aware that shooting with my newborns and little people in my studio space that is in my home was just not working anymore.  I had to kick my family out in order to bring clients in.  Can we say no fun?   Ugh, so we decided to put a few feelers out and see if maybe, JUST MAYBE, I could find a suitable space here in lil ol' Sweetwater.  Amazingly, I did!  My wonderful husband has spent the last month fixing up the place and after spending tomorrow sanding and refinishing the wood floors... I'll be ready to move in!  I just needed a place to work?  Thanks be to God, I now have one!


In Bloom's new home is located at 119 East 3rd Street, Ste. 301 as of November 18th!!  It's a lovely little 3 room space with a natural light studio, a client consult area, and a prop/show room.   I don't plan on ramping up business, I'll keep hours by appointment only.  I will simply now be able to meet clients there and have a dedicated space for sessions with newborns, older babies, kiddos, and any studio fun I wish to have there.  It's really a dream come true for me!  To kick off, I'll be hosting an open house on Sunday, 11/18 from 2-4.  If you are in the area, please feel free to stop in and pay me a visit!  I'll have a rep from the fabulous Matilda Jane attending with a trunk full of the new winter line that just came out on 11/1, as well as the rest of their beautiful little frocks to drool over!  I'll have several pieces from Sugar Lillies, who is stocking me with samples of custom-made clothing for clients to purchase, as well as a handful of newborn goodies from The Walnut Street House.   Light refreshments will be served and you can also purchase $5 raffle tickets (proceeds to be donated to Family Life Skills Sweetwater) to win a free In Bloom studio session!  Drop in if you can and take a tour!  


I have to say, this is a great way to end 2012 and kick off the New Year!  I'm so excited and will certainly be posting pictures of the space once I get moved in and comfy.  I'm also slowly working on a brand new website and blog (both are completely outdated and sorely in need of updating, ugh!) to bring all of the change and excitement full circle.  Stay tuned for the launch!  I've already created a new piece of marketing material... it will give you an idea of what the new site will look like when it's finished!   



Promo 5x7


PromoBack



If you don't stop in often, DO come by after the first of the year for yet another big announcement regarding In Bloom's wedding/engagement plans.  Goooood stuff is happening there as well!  I am blessed by all my wonderful clients and friends.. I still can't believe I get to do something I enjoy so much as my job!?  Just sending out a big thank you for trusting me with your family's precious memories.  It's my honor.  This continues to be a wild ride, I rest in God's peace and feeling His pleasure as I do this thing called photography.  :)  That's all for now!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excited for you. hope to get to come in, and maybe even win that session. - hollie

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09