Tuesday

Beauty & The Beach...




OK, I'm so corny with my post titles... I know.  But.... it's my blog and I can be corny if I want to!

Alright, now about these images!  This is Hope & Cleve's first baby, they are expecting a little girl.  They aren't sharing their little one's name just yet, which seems to be a growing trend these days.  It seems as though people are pretty opinionated these days and parents-to-be are getting tired of hearing the disapproval of their chosen name.  I think I like this idea... keep it a surprise!!  I distinctly remember my sister-in-law Natalie giving the veto on about 5 or 6 names we were considering for Elise and it was QUITE irritating!!! (Love ya Nat!)   So, if there is ever to be a Baby Carbone #3... I may get on the no-name till baby comes bus!  What do you think?  Leave a comment and let me know!  

Hope was a real trooper to do a beach session in this South Florida heat.... it didn't help that it was a very still day... no breeze whatsoever!  Our goal: Get in.  Get out.  And that we did!  Thank you again Hope for meeting with me and I can't wait to meet your new little bundle when she arrives!  Check back for baby girl's blog post in a month or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09