Thursday

In Bloom is LIVE!!

Wow... check out this awesome video clip that was so generously put together for my by one of my clients..... I was blown away!!!  Thanks to Jason & Gillian, as well as Awakened Films for this wonderful video testimonial!!  I'm so proud!!  I'll have this link on my website in a few days!  

I did this session with Jason and Gillian just to bless them as a family while I was up visiting my in-laws in New Jersey last month... it just goes to show you that if you purpose to be a blessing to others..... blessings are bestowed on you!  God is so good!  :)

http://inbloomphotography.awakenedfilms.com  

(copy and paste in your browser if necessary)

Scroll all the way down,  you may need to click on the "click for quicktime version" if you don't have a windows media player... I did!!!

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09