Tuesday

Fun with Aidan... and Textures!!?




Little Mr. Aidan has got some of the most gorgeous green/brown eyes I've ever seen.  I've been in awe as I've worked on his images.  He's a cutie little guy who spent a lot of time looking at me with a funny confused look on his face... like, "what in the world are you doing?" as I was taking his pictures.  We met at Boca Tierra Park for this session.  It was beautiful when we got there.... and not 20 minutes later we were getting drenched in a serious downpour of rain.  That's Florida for you... "if you don't like the weather, wait 30 minutes!" as my Dad has always said!  Nevertheless, here are a few of the adorable images we got in our quick session.  Notice the cool new textures I incorporated into the images.... something I've been playing around with.  I have to say, I really love the overall effect!  More to come on that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09