Tuesday

And Then There Were Three...






Laura & Steve are expecting a baby boy, Steve Jr., in early August.  This is a long-awaited little one and I was so excited to photograph this family.  I get to be a guest at their planned C-section and will be documenting little Steve's arrival.  I'm pretty excited about that... not something I get to do all that often due to my 2 little ones.  It's not that easy for me to be available on a moment's notice... but the "planned" element works out well for me!!!  If all births could be this way... I could add this service onto my repertoire!  Oh well... another season of my life!!?  Laura visited me at my home late last week to review clothing choices with me, she was a little overwhelmed with clothing choices as this was a first for her (pictures).  I had only met her once before, but I was struck by her glow... she was literally glowing and had a warm, happy pregnancy glow that I hear people talk about all the time.  You'd think I'd have seen this before?  She is beautiful!  I couldn't be happier for this family and I'm so excited for our hospital and newborn/family sessions!!  

Congratulations & I'll see you soon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09