Wednesday

Awaiting Gianna...











Lori & Carl were quite the lively two!  This was a fun session... complete with cranky valet parker guy who almost ran us over, and even worse, almost ran over my camera bag!!!?  Little Gianna is due Christmas Eve and I do hope that somehow she does come on her due date... what a lovely Christmas present that would be?!  :)  I got to see her nursery... it's beautiful in shades of lavendar and gets some great light in the afternoon.  I can't wait to come back and photograph her in her girly bedroom!  I'll be waiting to hear the good news guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness karyn that wall is amazing!!!! which makes your pictures look even MORE cool! good job... we sure have gotten great feedback on your pictures of our family. thanks again you are the best. lydia

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09