Friday

Bella Brooke....











So this is Brooke... and I think she's fabulous!  I love every one of these pictures of her for different reasons!!!  Mostly, because she's a buddy of mine and I just think she just looks gorgeous as a pregnant mama... but I just love the way she rocked it for the camera!!!  Love love LOVE the way the light just sort of intersected softly on her face in the one in the corner... of course, love the mural shots, and I love the tight shot of her showing the belly in the orchard... it's a completely Brooke "face" and I just think you are BEAUTIFUL BROOKE!!  Love you girl... can't wait to meet your little lady!

(Yes... it's the mural again... but bear with me as I scope it out and get used to shooting there!!  Seriously, how beautiful is it though?  We need more random works of art gracing our streets!)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Karyn - thanks so much for taking these photos - I love your creativity!! Love you!

Brooke

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

You did such a great job capturing Brooke's beauty! It's great to see these pictures since I am so far away from her!

- one of B's college friends :)

Laura said...

Yes! Thanks so much - I love seeing Brooke like this - happy and beautiful mama :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09