Tuesday

The Rodriguez Clan...









There is a ton of comedy in a typical family session... especially one where you have 4 children that you are trying to capture!!  Note the irritated face on the little guy, Matthew, on the right in the image of the 4 children... he was SOOO not into that shot and we had to work hard to get him to warm up to the idea of pictures (which apparently is not at all normal for him!)  Of course, this family has a clown too, Noah, which kept me laughing behind the camera practically the whole time.  I had to post a silly picture of him here as a tribute to his contribution to the session... :)  Don't worry Christine... there are other choices too!  What a beautiful home this family lives in... out in an area that looks nothing like South Florida.... I found myself looking around asking, "where am I?" and wishing I could move into their neighborhood.  Here are a few samples from our time together... it was a fun session... with a nice balance of candid moments and posed traditional shots!  I will be visiting this family again at the end of the month and doing family pictures for the whoooole family... about 25 total if memory serves!   Thanks guys... see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09