Friday

Introducing Grace!















This session gets the award for the easiest family session EVER!!  Understand, Miss Grace was 3 weeks old at the time we shot these... and her (delicious) big brother Jonah is 2 years old... .... the combination of these two ages COULD be a recipe for.... let's just say... a challenge!!!  But wow.. they were so easy!  Little Grace just slept soundly and opened her eyes once or twice for maybe 2 or 3 minutes at a time for me to get some pictures of her awake, which I greatly appreciated!  Jonah was so cute I could hardly stand it... he just enjoyed loving on his baby and was a total ham for the camera!  I love the shot of the family on the couch... I got a whole series of this cozy little pose.  They all just sort of piled around Grace and it totally worked!!  Jonah has a special cherry tree outside that he loves to pick and eat cherries from... so we naturally had to get some pictures under his tree.  He was very excited to show me the cherries and he enjoyed showing me how he eats them too!!  Yum yum!  

What a beautiful family... thank you for having me and I will be in touch soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!

-Mark D.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09