Saturday

Little Libby...

_DSC3669


_DSC3571


_DSC3557


_DSC3610


_DSC3599


_DSC3584


Libby2


_DSC3661



This little cutie-pie just celebrated her first birthday last weekend!! Her mommy, Lorin, makes these precious tu-tus (I have no idea how to spell that?) and tops so we just had to get some pictures in them! This particular one was a special birthday tu-tu! I love them and can't wait to buy one for Elise to use to play dress-up!

Believe it or not, Miss Libby was a tad on the fussy side for our session... just not happy out of Mommy's arms. I managed to snap a nice handful of happy expressions, but we may have to take another crack at it this coming week so see if we can't catch a little more of Libby as her natural, joyful self!! Just thought I'd post a few for Mommy and Daddy to see! Let me know what ya think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I didn't think you got this many with her smiling. I love them!! I keep looking at them over and over. Thank you so much and I am looking forward to another round with Libby in a good mood:) Lorin

Anonymous said...

We absolutely loved the photos. I hope you don't mind, I'm linking here from my blog.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09